Sep 4, 2008

Speedy Chrome

All the while I'm a IE user. Especially working in my company. IE is pre-installed in every Windows OS.

However, when I reach my home and switch on my laptop. The browser I prefer is the Mozilla Firefox. Nevertheless, I still run 2 browsers at the same time as I always sign in to 2 gmail accounts. Due to this factor, I can feel the speed different between these 2 browsers. Firefox always at the lead and IE is definitely the slower one.

Yesterday, I managed to free up my time to really sit down, installed, explored and experienced the new browser from Google - Google Chrome after it launched on the second day.

Whoops, guess what I found and the Chrome its really "chroming" my heart. It's loading time its much much faster that I thought. If IE is running, then I would probably said Firefox is leaping. If Firefox is leaping, the Chrome is definitely FYLING!!!

Below is the summarized speed comparison chart I found today from the website on several famous browsers loading the same Java Script.

Amazingly, it proved what I found wasn't wrong at all. Although the Google Chrome is still under Beta stage. The interface is simple yet it's neat and tidy. There's fewer buttons, icons and configurations compared to the Firefox or IE. However, I'm confident enough that they'll improved and add in more and more Google-ing features on top of it. No doubt, I'll definitely replace the IE that I'm using currently with Chrome.

No comments:

Feed