Feb 16, 2011

Thanks to my all blog readers!

To all my dear readers, thanks for the support by viewing my blog. Although I hardly post as I write and share only either when I finished a book or when something I saw that strikes me, add values to me.

 I'm taking the opportunity here to thanks to all the readers that commented on my posts as well. Your comments are valuable to me. They are the acknowledgements, validations and the motivation factors for me to keep writing and sharing to everyone.

A close friend of mine where sharing with me that I should be thanking all the valuable comments that people gave to me. Here, I'm truly sorry that I missed that and I'm hereby sincerely thanking all the known and anonymous people that have been following, reading and commenting in my blog once again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you may want to add a twitter button to your site. I just bookmarked this url, however I had to do it by hand. Simply my $.02 :)

Quincy Tan said...

Hi,

Your 2cents view is important to me. I'll add the twitter icon right away.

Feed