Mar 27, 2008

Cashflow quadrant by Robert T. Kiyosaki

The graph above is created by Robert Kiyosaki, the author of a very famous book - Rich Dad Poor Dad. From the graph, there are 4 quadrants which play different model in the financial society. They are classified into left and right quadrant. On the left, there are E (employee) and S (Self-employed) which are the majority of the society. On the other side, there are the B (Business owner) and I (Investor) which is lesser in popularity but control most of the economy. Typically, the left quadrant works for the right and the right pay for the left in term of salary and wages.

Recently, I just finished another great books of Robert - The Cashflow Quadrant. Inside this book, Roberts further elaborate the flowing of the cash under different quadrant. Besides that, people under different side of the quadrant think differently. The left side seek for security while the right side is looking for freedom. Not only that, he also taught us to differentiate what are your liabilities and what are truely your assets. Basic steps have been taught inside the books to guide us run out of the rat race. All begins with YOU and ME.

One great book are introduced by Robert mentioning inside his book. It's written by Napolean Hill - Think and Grow Rich. Without thinking twice, I purchased this book and add in into my collections. (My Harry Potter still have 700 pages to go (-_-") ) Two board games are introduced by him as well. The Monopoly and The Cashflow 101 created by himself. The Monopoly is easy to grab anywhere. The headache part for me is how to get The Cashflow 101 in Malaysia and Singapore.(So far only online purchase which is not wise due to shipping fee) The next question comes in when I've these 2 board games; who is willing to play with me and learn together? Haih....

PS: Cashflow 101 is easy to obtain in US! Anthony Chew, maybe I need your help :P.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me!! me!!

Feed