Mar 29, 2008

Techno Geek, Shopping Freak

While I go dating with my girlfriend in shopping mall, both of us have our own shop of interest. She like to look into the shops selling shoes, clothes and bags. For me, I like to walk into any shops which is selling computers, handphones, games and electronics items (better known as gadgets).

It's not just me n her. What I observed is most of the gadgets shop consist of guys more then girls. Girls went into gadget shop just to accompany their husband or boyfriend. On the other way round, guys went into those shops selling items which is meant to be "beautify" oneself only because their beloved one wanted to go in.

How come like this? How come man like like technology gadgets while woman like clothes, bags n etc? Can anyone explain to me? Even myself also do not know why. I just get excited when I am looking at new technology stuff and she just feel happy when bought home some shoes or clothes.
However, there is always exceptional. Some female talks about gadgets and some male eventually like fashion. These few percentage of people in the society is actually growing. Men are learning to making up themselves to look cool and attractive. Women start to study and learn to technology to further ease their life or better life enjoyment.

We do not know why in natural that guys are techno geeks and girls are shopping freaks. But one thing for sure is, some people regardless of sexuality they are looking into both.

No comments:

Feed