Apr 3, 2008

The worm inside me

There's a worm inside me. Usually people called it as lazy worm. It has been earthing inside my body, my heart and my mind for almost 24 years. To me it's a vermin. I was trying to eliminated long time ago. No matter how I fought against it, I always failed. I hardly won against it. The victorious was just a temporariness. I just manage to shrink it, sometimes just to stop it from growing but it'll still come back to me oneday.

The road to success is not easy. The greatest enemy is not cause by others but yourself. The lazy worm living deep down inside yourself. In order to overcome it, strong Diligent, Determination and Edurance are the pesticides to kill that worm. Either 1 of them is just enough to stop its growth. Any 2 of the remedies is just good enough to shrink it. However, in order to terminate it in total, all 3 of them are required.

It's very very difficult to posses all together at the same time. For a person to be successful in his life, (beside those who born with silver spoon), thorns and sterns are unavoidable. Sacrifcation and permanent resistance over temptations are also plays vital roles. I always failed because in this colourful world, there are abundances of attractions which cause me to lose over my temptation. Therefore, I need to use my left brain to control my right brain in this case. Rational and logic must overcome emotion and desire.

I really need to kill that lazy worm right now and forever, or else this worm is not eating soil, it's eating dream away...

No comments:

Feed