Apr 18, 2008

Dreams

2 hours before we went into cinema for "Kungfu Kingdom", I was talking about our dreams with a friend who just moved to Singapore recently. My dear friend should know who am I talking. Haha...

Every people have dreams. Dreams is trend regardless of age, sex, races and even time line. No matter you are rich or poor, thin or fat, you'll have a dream. The things that differ from each of our dreams is unique and special. It is rely on the "dreamer". Everyone has their own passion and desire. Therefore, everyone dream differently.

However, there's always exceptional. A common dream that share among most of the people - getting rich. The poor dream of getting rich; the rich then dream of getting even richer. Just that, the term rich is interpret separately.

A successful person, dare to dream and dare to take actions. The "day dreamer" only dream, dream, dream. They never care whether they can achieve the dream or not. So they can just admire others.

Undeniable, I have many dreams. I have my own dreams which is definitely differ from yours. The only thing is I want to be the first kinda people. I do not want to admire other for the rest of my life. Come to the root point, HOW TO START? WHAT TO DO? WHEN CAN ONLY I ACHIEVE?

No comments:

Feed