Jun 12, 2008

3 minutes earlier makes 20 minutes difference!

This morning, I woke up a few minutes earlier then normal. When I walked to the bus station near by get ready for the daily travelling of nearly 100 minutes. When I reach the bus stop, I found myself 3 minutes earlier then usual. So I get to onboard the other bus which taking other route to the MRT interchange. As per usual, I took MRT then continue with 6 bus stops to reach my company. Amazing, I was 20 minutes earlier compare to usual. With just 3 minutes earlier, I can take a bus with shorter route. That makes me reaching the MRT station a few more minutes earlier then normal. The earlier in the morning, the less crowded it is and hence, the train stop in shorter duration in each stations.

Amazingly with just 3 minutes earlier then usual, I actually makes a 20 minutes difference!!!

No comments:

Feed