Jun 3, 2008

Au Revoir

A very best friend of mine as in the photo just fly to UK to pursue his degree. When he took off from the Penang airport, I couldn't give him a warm farewell as he walked into the custom area. I bet his mother and sister where there and weep over his departure. How I wish I can lay down my job, fly back to Penang Airport just to wave goodbye for him. The only thing I managed to do is wish him luck through MSN the day before he left Malaysia. I knew he understood my situation won't allow me to do so.

Friend, when you reach UK, promise me to really start to look for a job there before you come back. I really hope I can get a great offer there and come back and gather along with me at least once every chinese new year. I also hope you can continue your master degree if you desire. I wish you good luck and all the best there. Take more photos and remember one advice, don't play or travel until 3 months over without getting an offer to come back to Malaysia. It's a golden opportunity when you can go there. Aur Revoir!

No comments:

Feed