Jul 22, 2008

Home Coming

Last Thursday, it's my second flight in my life. The 1st time was about 10 years ago, departed from Senai, Johor Airport, the same place I board the plane as this time.

After 5 months away from Penang, I'm home coming the 2nd time during this year. Compared to Chinese New Year in Penang, I'm more enjoying this time. I can say that I managed and plan my time well. I performed all the things that I need to be done. I managed to gather with most of my friends. I am able to have quality times with my family too. Most importantly, I am able to taste most of the famous food in Penang.

Although its short, but I truely enjoyed it. I miss my hometown. I miss the food. I miss my friends and I miss my family alot. I miss those days living in Penang. Undoubtly, I'll plan for my next trip back to my hometown sooner then possible.

No comments:

Feed