Jul 2, 2008

Photo taken by Blind

The picture above is a 18 years old young photographer. He is lost his sight at the age of 7. However, this does not stop him from taking photographs. According to the interview, he mentioned that he uses his ears and heart to replace his eyes while taking photographs.

Many of us with eye sight also cant shoot a good photo. Even my photographing skills is also uncomparable to them. If I were to use my ears only to take photo, I think I'll be creating jokes and laughters to people. We are too depending on our eyes. Without eyes, we might think like we are losing the world. How about them? They do not have eyes but they captured the world using their ears and heart.

I admire these people. Although they are blind, their passion and heart towards photography did not stop them to do what normal people do. Unlike many normal being who always give up hope and life easily when they face difficulties. They taught me to be passioned while doing something. From them, I learnt to be full-heartily and never afraid of failure when doing something in order to become success.



No comments:

Feed