Sep 23, 2009

Bithday trading

I like to thanks to all of my colleagues and friends yesterday for having a small yet wonderful birthday party with me in today post. I'm so touch by them. Especially the gifts I received from two parties are so meaningful to me. Not to forget, all the messages that flood into my handphone yesterday from many of my friends too. All of them are far apart from me and unable to meet up with me. I really appreciate that they still remember my birthday. :D

Yesterday US stock rallied again. Many stocks are excited at the early US morning but ended lower than opening at the end. However there are some stocks gain momentum after lunch especially most of the financial stocks. I think the focus will be on US financial stocks tonight and I will keep a close look on them.
Thanks to H1N1, many chemical and biochemical firm surge in few days. The recent released of H1N1 vaccine really push up a lot of these firms and companies.
"BEAR" in mind, the trades volume are losing compare to the bull run earlier. Becareful for the sudden change although I do hope the next correction will not come. :p

1 comment:

Edmund said...

Happy birthday to our almighty GOD!!!

Feed