Feb 26, 2008

Good at commenting other but Bad at acting on ownself

Many people like to comment. They comment everything and anything which can be commented. While they are commenting, they like to talk and teach others how and what action should be taken or practiced. Basically it sounds like this "Aiyoo, I think arr... it should be like this leh, not like that la. It should not be done like this, it must be done like that la. It can't be like this leh, I think it should be like that lo. And so on..." Not only at comments, they like to teach people what to do; talk on how should be done as well.

But, when it comes to real life practice, they can not make it themselves. They are incapable of achieving what they'd commented, told and taught to others. Typically, it is easier to talk then to act. Actions consume large body metabolism compared to talking. Human tend to save energy in limbic motion but like to use up the saved energy in other part of the body - mouth motions. Thats why human only think and comment in the future. All the actions and steps will be done by robots or automations. In the future, like scientists prediction, human will evolve to have a small torso and limb but big head to cater for bigger brain. I think I've to add another comment, not only big head, also big mouth for more eating and more talking. Actually, there's nothing wrong with this behavior. The only thing is that people might not be trusting your words and think that you are boastful only.

Like myself, a typical and normal human being, I have tons of comments and ideas on telling other people how to do and what to do. (I've just commented on the above statement (-_-") ). When it come to practice, I've gave even more tons of excuses and reason on it... Therefore from now onwards, I must not practice this kind of habits. (Actually realized long time ago but give myself a lot of excuse and in the end fail in eliminating this bad habit (-_-") ). In order to be a successful person, now I must really set my mind to omit and reject this behavior once and for all. As a friend of mine, please help me to remind me if I did this same mistake again. I'll only say what ever I'm capable of doing and where my limit stands. So correct me if I'm wrong. I'll be really grateful if you all do so to me.

No comments:

Feed