Aug 12, 2008

Frustrations

It's been a while after my last blog. Recently, been very frustrated. When you are in frustration, everything seems like going opposing you.

First was my laptop cooler. The laptop cooler was integrated with 4 ports USB hub as it mention on its box. After I bought it for $65, I found that the hub were merely good to power up USB devices such as USB fans... More over the notebook cooler is branded yet produce such a things. I wonder where it made of and the quality control. It's not totally spoil, the USB detection is going on and off. I doubt I can replace with another 1 even I already dropped complains on the official website.

Second is my Bluetooth mouse. The mouse compatibility with the laptop are going on and off as well. Sometimes it can be detected, more of the time the pointer remain idle when I moved the mouse.

Third goes to the stupid 3G signal of my broadband. Always DC. Always can not detect the 3G signals. Always can not detect the stupid devices. Every time I surf net, every time I face these problems...... Complains also useless against my problems although I've been complaining for more then half a year.

The last thing that keep bugging me for a long time is generating extra income over my pockets. I've been thinking of ways to grow them but the problem I faced is do not have a clear idea on how to start. Probably I do need to sit down, relax my brain and perform karma in order to light up the bulb inside my head.

No comments:

Feed