Aug 26, 2008

Low morale

Just receive the increment letter on friday. After opened and looked over the letter, my morale to work on that day drop to 0.

In the market, my paid is consider below market value. After getting PR status and worked for 8 months, I thought they might be increase some amount for me. However, the amount increase is still far far beyond my expectation. My expectation on this increment has been set at very low. As low as only SGD100 only. Yet, half of my expectation also never reach...

On that very day, all of my colleagues get the letter also. I can know they faced the same thing as I faced as well. The very reason company gave to us is losing money against US currency, but the letter state that the company growth increase compared to 6 months ago!

Until today, my morale is still at level 0.

No comments:

Feed