Jan 12, 2008

Lost...

Have you ever felt lost in doing everything? Have you ever felt lost in achieving your goal or target? Have you ever felt lost in your life? I do.

Sometimes we tend to lost our way, our direction and our motivation. During studies, at least we have goals. We need to graduate with good results to get a better job. In order to achieve that, our goals is to study hard and study smart. After graduate, after getting a job, after started for work for a few months, I almost lost myself. The goals set by company are not my goals. I just follow order to achieve other people bull eyes. We are merely the darts of the employer. We go wherever they want us to.

Everyone of us have dreams when we are young. Most of us dream of living a peaceful, healthy and wealthy life. However, how many of us would achieve that? People tend to stop dreaming after they face the cruel reality when they start expose to the society. They gave up their hope on these and just wish to have a simple and normal life. The very simple simple reason they lost their hope, their way and their goals is determination.

All of us have a very planning skill. We planned our way of life when we are young. However, what you planned might not be what you get. If you plan to do this and get that, normally the outcome is you get what you do not want. Then, the heart of determination will start stumble and finally lose against the cruel world. When we are young, we are taught to get up ourselves when we fall. When we grew older, our fall is becoming harder and harder. Many of us fall and never want to get up again. I fall many times. I tried to get up myself. The journey to regain myself is even harsher then the way we fall.

Every time I fall, I tried to get up myself. I try not to lost my way. I try to maintain my determination strong all by myself. The best way to keep my determination strong is through family and friendship support and guidance. I just hope that I am not alone, else I might lost myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Qf,

Wow!!! Looking at what you have posted,i believe these days you have suffer a lot...

Life goes on and people keep falling and standing back...I agree with your thought and feeling the same as you...Jz the way it happened to me and you is different...

No matter how kife is going, friendship has the support to you and i am there for you to voice out your thought....

Let put it in this way, we need courage to stand up...We need strength to face the cruel society but we need friendship to harvest the outcome...

Friends Foever!!!!

Cath said...

hmm... looks like u having troubles..
i think i should let u read a book named the secret. I bought last holiday... i'll show u when u r back to penang

Take care!
Love sis.

Feed