Aug 16, 2010

The Power of Conformity

Recently my friend, Yeow Chuan shared a clips to me and I find this clip is really meaningful.





After watching the clips, I have different 2 point of views in my mind.
1. People will tend to follow the majority do.
2. If we all do things at align, the minority will follow.
From these 2 points, I came out with 2 different conclusion.
1. Be special among your friends/people around you is OK. Do what you like to do and do not need to follow the crowd.
2. In a group or company point of view, in order to achieve goals or targets, everyone must do things together to form unity. If all the people are fighting for improvement, you yourself will not want yourself to let out. As the subconscious in the mind of "do not want to be left out" will be triggered and the amazing result you'll find is all will be ending up fighting better in a group.

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC_JfCWYnTQ)

No comments:

Feed